We run a number of scheduled group fitness classes locally (Karana Downs, Karalee & Mt Crosby suburbs – West of Brisbane) including , kick/boxercise and circuit.
Alternatively if you have a like minded group of friends or workmates and would like to have a tailored group training session, we can help you. Training with a group of friends, colleagues or people with similar interests and similar personal goals is a great motivating force for those looking to get fit and healthy. You’ll benefit from increased motivation, gain confidence, possibly meet new people and of course help build team spirit. Classes can vary to suit your needs: from specific muscle conditioning to large multi-joint compound strength training. We can break things up with low impact aerobics (including aqua aerobics, basic step , kick boxing) or if you prefer circuit training. The options are endless!
- For your first session please let us know that you are coming (call 0411 703 788) You will need to turn up at least 15 minutes before the start time on the training day as we require you to complete a Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire, which you can download from here. You must be 16 or over to participate in a class.
There are no current group classes as we are in the process of re-organising our schedules.
- Circuit Training:A combination of high intensity aerobic and resistance training designed to target fat loss, build muscle and improve overall fitness. A circuit combines a group of prescribed exercises which are completed within a specified time period. Once a circuit is complete, it’s back to the beginning to work through the circuit again. And again. And probably again! Circuit training is an excellent way to improve mobility, strength and stamina. We design our circuit training programs specifically so that you get the most out of your workout. Generally we will ensure each exercise is completed for a number of repetitions. The total number of circuits you complete during one of our circuit training sessions will vary and naturally, will depend on your level of fitness.
We use a variety of equipment including: kettlebells, dumbells, medicine balls, skipping ropes, kick boxing equipment, ladders, cones, hurdles etc..
- Kick/Boxercise:Our aim is to give you a complete workout using a variety of equipment including: boxing gloves and pads, kick shields ,kettlebells, dumbbells, medicine balls and thai pads. We try and keep it interesting and ensure that your upper and lower body are getting a full workout! Kick/ Boxercise has been designed to incorporate active contact without any physical contact. Advantages of kick/boxercise include:
- Covering all aspects of activity, both aerobic and anaerobic.
- Developing skills including hand eye coordination, balance, timing and technique.
- Working all major muscle groups. Enhancing range of movement
- Great for stress relief and hopefully are fun too! (Note: This is not a kickboxing class so there is no sparring just in case you are worried!